GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to Government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person staying at the hostel. The identification proofs accepted are Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License and Voter ID card. PAN Card is not accepted as a valid ID Card.
• Guests with Local IDs will not be allowed admission.
• Advance taken at the time of reservations is strictly non-refundable.
• Prepayment of full balance is mandatory at the property during Check-In.
• Non-resident guests are not allowed inside the rooms. In case you want to invite someone, you can meet with them in the reception or cafe.
• In case of 3 or 4 people traveling together, please note that we do not guarantee accommodation in the same dorm room
• Outside pets are allowed but only for people staying in private rooms. The guest shall take care of everything related to his pet themselves and shall not let the pet free (without chain) outside the room in hostel premises.
• Breakfast is not inclusive of the room rate cited. It is charged over an extra at the property only.
• Guests by any action deemed inappropriate by the Hostel, or if any inappropriate behavior is brought to the attention of the hostel, the hostel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
• The hostel takes utmost care of the guests’ security. However, the safety of the belongings of the guests lies with them. In case of any theft of the guest's belongings, the hostel will not be held responsible.
• People of all ages are allowed at our hostel. We love to host families as well. However, there are some rules that you should know of: Children up to the age of 5 can share the bed with their family members. No extra charges will be levied. For children above 5 years of age, normal rates will apply. A separate bed needs to be booked.
• Be nice to the staffs. They’re here to help you.
• No stealing. We’re watching you!
• If we feel that you have violated any of the above-mentioned rules, we reserve the right to evict you from our place.
• Right to admission is reserved.
• Certain policies are booking specific and they are notified at the time of booking.
BOOKING EXTENSION POLICY
• Extension of the stay would be provided on current room rates and are subject to availability.
• Current room rates may be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
• Booking extension shall be notified and paid in advance for confirmation.
• The advance taken at the time of reservation is always non-refundable.
• We have 48 hrs Free cancellation policy(i.e.. if informed 48 hrs before check-in), cancelation
after that will be charged fully.
• You can always contact us for free cancelation in-case of any unforeseen event.
• In case of a group of 8 or more guests checking in together, the hostel requires a 100% non-refundable advance payment to be transferred to the hostel (bank account details or online payment link available on request, please email us) to be able to confirm the booking. Please note that normal booking and cancellation policies does not apply to group bookings of 8 or more
• If the group behavior is deemed unfit at the property, the Property Manager, upon subjective evaluation, retains the full right to take required action which may also result in an on-spot cancellation without refunds.
• Any group bookings which has not been informed and paid in advance, or has been made by several individuals/ separate bookings to make it appear as it is not a group can be canceled or denied at any time in advance or on arrival.
• In case of Group bookings free cancelation only if informed a week before the check-in date. If canceled before 48 hrs of check-in date one night would be charged for cancellation. If canceled after that guest will be charged the full amount for cancellation.
• The hostel reserves the right to admission.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT POLICY
• Standard Check-In time is 12 Noon.
• Standard Check-Out time is 10 AM
• Early Check-In and Late Check-Out is subject to availability and discretion of the property.
• However please feel free to hang around in our common areas during that time.