Nagtibba means place or abode of the Snake God. The trek goes through dense forest and has a beautiful temple on the top, from where one can see entire Bandarpoonch ranges of Great Indian Himalayas. Anyone staying in and around Delhi can plan this trek for a rejuvenating weekend in the calm depths of forested mountains. With a couple of days added to the trek, “the queen of the hills” Mussoorie can be covered too.
Duration: 2 Days
Max Altitude: 9,910 Ft.
Trekking Km: 16 Kms.
Snow: December to March
Services from: Rishikesh to Rishikesh
Food: Meals while on the trip (Veg.+ Egg)
Stay: Camping in tents
Day 1: Rishikesh to Pantwari village and trek to Camp 1
• Pantwari village (4,640 ft), Camp 1 (7,630 ft)
• Dehradun to Pantwari village drive 6-7 hrs, 130 Km
• Via Mussoorie, Kempty Falls
• Pickup at 6:00 am, reach Pantwari village by 1:00 noon
• Lunch at Pantwari village, Start trek by 2:30 pm, reach the campsite by 5:30 pm (4 km 2-3 hours)
• Stay in a tent
Day 2: Camp 1 to Nag Tibba top and return to Pantwari Village and drive to Rishikesh
• Altitude 9,910 Ft.
• Camp 1 to Nag Tibba top 4 Km, 3 hrs.
• Start trek at 5:00 am for a mesmerizing view of sunrise (early breakfast).
• Carry 2 liters of water as there is no water point on the way.
• Stay on top, and then descend to camp 1, lunch at camp 1 by 12 noon
• Reach Pantwari village by 3:00 pm
• Drive to Rishikesh reach by 9:30 pm
- Accommodation (Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg.)
- Transport from Rishikesh to Pantwari and return.
- Trekking permits and Trek equipment (Tent, sleeping bag, sleeping matt, trekking poles etc.)
- First aid kits
- Qualified trek leader and support staff.
- Any personal expenses.
- Mules to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentions under the head.
Who Can Go:-
• First timer can apply
• The climber must be fit and have sufficient stamina to cover 5 km of distance in 50 minutes without a stress.
• The climber should be able to carry an 8 kg backpack.
• Heart problem, high blood pressure, asthma, and epilepsy cannot be reconciled on this mission. The climber must not have the
conditions mentioned above.